By following these instructions you'll discover CoolCabanas are incredibly easy to setup and pack-up alone. You should also check out the instruction video on our home page.
BEACH SET UP
1. Slide the sand spike into a middle pole then push / tap the sand spike vertically into the sand by sliding the middle pole up and down, stop when the middle pole touches the sand. This sets the lower middle pole correctly so the corner fabric columns are pulled tight when filled with sand to anchor it down. Note; When your CoolCabana is fully setup each corner edge of the loose pole will point to the middle of each side of your CoolCabana so rotate the pole to suit before tapping it in the sand. DO NOT OPEN YOUR COOLCABANA UNTIL IT IS PLACED ONTO THE MIDDLE POLE.
2. Add the second middle pole by sliding it onto the lower middle pole.
3. Slide the closed CoolCabana onto the top middle pole and keep the outer folding arm sections folded up.
4. Open the canopy by partially lifting one of the arms to begin the opening process and locating the red handle then pull the red handle down until it stops. Tie off the red rope by looping it around the block. Note, by partially lifting the inner arms to locate the red handle you'll find it is then easy to pull the red rope down.
5. Set each arm and corner column one at a time by folding one extending arm section outwards and then filling that corner's sand pocket before opening the next arm, this helps to secure your CoolCabana when it's windy. If it’s windy hold your CoolCabana to prevent it from being damaged until fully set with all 4 sand pockets filled with sand and each corner column pulled tight.
6. Note, your CoolCabana is not anchored against the wind until all 4 sand pockets are filled with sand and all 4 corner fabric columns are pulled tight. If any corner fabric column(s) sag then your CoolCabana will sway in the wind causing damage. To prevent this either partially bury the filled sand pocket(s) in the sand or pull them outwards away from the centre pole until all 4 corner fabric columns are tight.
GRASS SET UP
1. Use a hammer to tap the grass spike (purchased separately) into the grass. Note each corner edge of the pole will point to the middle of each side of your CoolCabana so rotate the grass spike to suit before hammering it in.
2. Slide the lower pole over the grass spike then continue to set it up as per the beach instructions except hammer pegs through the holes provided at each corner and position them so the fabric corner columns are tight.
1. First close the canopy by releasing the red rope allowing the slider to move up - DO NOT EMPTY THE SAND POCKETS UNTIL THE CANOPY IS CLOSED.
2. Once the canopy is closed empty the sand pockets / release the corner grass pegs, fold the outer arm sections up and wrap the corner fabric columns tightly around the CoolCabana.
3. Pull the bag down from the top over the CoolCabana then lift it off the middle poles..
4. Gently slide the 2 x middle poles and sand spike into the bag with the sharp ends pointing outwards from the bag.